
I'm sure everyone has that flash moment or light switch idea that made them say "Okay, time to try something different because "this" is just not working." I have not had a moment or an idea; I've had many - Too many!
Rather than try the ol' New Year's Resolution I felt the need connect it to my spiritual life, because frankly that is one of my biggest areas of struggles right now. So for me Lent is my time to start this something different. I don't quite know what exactly I will commit to yet. The ideas I tossed around are going meatless, a reduce reuse recycle plan, journaling, personal bible study, meditation, or a new exercise plan. I have two weeks (really just 13 nights) till Ash Wednesday. Looks like a plan needs to be made.
"Because this is just not working!"
No comments:
Post a Comment